“The healer does not consider himself or herself to be the source of healing, but only a conduit through which the healing flows from a higher power.” - Larry Dossey, M.D.
The Healing Touch Ministry at Unity of Arlington provides spiritual healing sessions on the first three Mondays of each month. This ministry is organized and lead by Reverend Marti Alley and is offered on a love offering basis.
Contact Rev. Marti Alley for an appointment at RevMarti@gmail.com.
The Spiritual Healing Touch ministry team is dedicated to serving people with hands-on, prayer-centered healing touch energy and meditative work conducted in a loving environment. It is intended to promote and facilitate mental, physical, and spiritual healing.
Healing team members actively participate in on-going training and development courses in areas such as prayer, meditation, breathwork, chakra centering, resonance attunement, healing modalities, and spiritual fitness.
They bring years of experience in a diverse background of expertise in many healing specialties including Reiki, Massage, Reflexology, Shiatsu, Manipulation, Jin Shin Jitsu, Reconnective Healing, Pranic Healing, and many others.
What to expect -
After making an appointment, arrive at 6:45 and enter through the rear entrance of the Garden Lane Center at 2407 Garden Lane, Arlington, TX 76015.
- Once you have signed in, take a seat and sit quietly in meditation to center yourself.
- You will be escorted to one of the several massage tables set up in the main healing room.
- You will meet a prepared healing touch practitioner seated in meditative silence.
- You lie down, fully clothed, on the table and will be invited to close your eyes, breathe deeply, and state your intention for your session.
- You will soon drift gently into prayer and meditation guided by the warm, gentle touch of communion with another.
To make an appointment or for additional information, contact Rev. Marti Alley at RevMarti@gmail.com.