“The healer does not consider himself or herself to be the source of healing,
but only a conduit through which the healing flows from a higher power.”
- Larry Dossey, M.D.
The Healing Touch Ministry at Unity of Arlington provides spiritual healing sessions on the first three Mondays of each month and is offered on a love offering basis:
- The Spiritual Healing Touch ministry team is dedicated to serving people with hands-on, prayer-centered healing touch energy and meditative work conducted in a loving environment.
- It is intended to promote and facilitate mental, physical, and spiritual healing.
Healing team members actively participate in on-going training and development courses in areas such as:
- Resonance attunement
- Healing modalities
- Spiritual fitness
They bring years of experience in a diverse background of expertise in many healing specialties including Reiki, Massage, Reflexology, Shiatsu, Manipulation, Jin Shin Jitsu, Reconnective Healing, Pranic Healing, and many others.
What to expect:
- After making an appointment, arrive at 6:45 and enter through the rear entrance of the Garden Lane Center at 2407 Garden Lane, Arlington, TX 76015.
- Once you have signed in, take a seat, and sit quietly in meditation to center yourself.
- You will be escorted to one of the several massage tables set up in the main healing room.
- You will meet a prepared healing touch practitioner seated in meditative silence.
- You lie down, fully clothed, on the table and will be invited to close your eyes, breathe deeply, and state your intention for your session.
- You will soon drift gently into prayer and meditation.
To make an appointment or for additional information, contact Rev. Marti Alley (Temple of Rose) at RevMarti@gmail.com