Unity of Arlington is a loving, thriving spiritual community that honors all paths to enlightenment.
Why become a member of Unity of Arlington?
Membership is not required for attending services or serving at Unity of Arlington.
However, we encourage it as a way for an individual to commit to his or her own spiritual growth, and make meaningful connections with other like-minded people in faith. We'd love to have you join us as an official member!
- Becoming a member confirms to you and your spiritual community that you are committed to living a life of love, abundance, and meaning.
- It affirms a sense of commitment to personal spiritual growth, ownership of your individual beliefs and a willingness to make a difference.
- Membership at Unity of Arlington helps to transform any old feelings of “not belonging.” Many of us arrive at Unity from other traditions having searched for a place where we feel at home. Embracing membership affirms, “I belong!”
- Committing to membership is a public affirmation that says “I walk my talk” setting an example for others in living a positive life.
- Only members can participate in voting on important church matters.
- You become a part of the growing group of people who are living consciously and actively making a difference in the world.
About our Membership Classes
Membership Classes are required to become a member.
Our minister, Rev. Anne Tabor, offers the classes periodically throughout the calendar year. Classes are offered in two parts and will cover: Unity Basics, Unity Prayer, and Membership Basics. There will also be a time for questions and discussion. To become a member, attendance is required at both classes.