SpiritGroups is our small group ministry at Unity of Arlington. You do not have to be a member to attend a group. The next session will be mid-September 2020. We'd love to have you join us!
Why join a SpiritGroup?
- It provides a place for deeper connection with people. It's a great place to make friends.
- Grow and learn together
- Impact your community
- Have fun and hang out with friends
What should I expect after I've signed up?
- The first meeting is an opportunity to explore the group and meet the other group participants.
- If you decide this is the group for you, you will be asked to join the group and attend regularly.
- If this is not the group for you, you may explore options with other groups.
When do SpiritGroups begin and end?
- A SpiritGroup lasts for one session (10 weeks) in the fall (beginning mid-September), winter (beginning February), summer (beginning June)
How often do groups meet?
- SpiritGroups meet weekly.
Where will my group be meeting?
- Usually in the Leader’s home, or on Zoom. You will be notified if it is at another location.
Is there childcare?
- Each group makes their own decisions concerning childcare. Some groups may welcome children.
Can I sign up any time during the session?
- There will be three weeks of sign up opportunities prior to the launch of the session.
- Some groups choose to be closed during the session; some are open to visitors.
Will the same SpiritGroups be offered each session?
- Groups sometimes change from one session to the other, but all groups offer an approved curriculum for study each session.
How will I know which group is right for me?
- Attend or join online our SpiritGroups Sunday to meet the Group Leaders and find out what curriculum will be studied.
- Ask questions and attend the meeting launch of the group you choose.
For more information, please contact:
Glenda Thompson, SpiritGroups Program Leader at firstname.lastname@example.org.